Monday 13 May 2013

My top ten kitchen gadgets

I'm a sucker for a good kitchen gadget, some of you have asked me about what gadgets I use in my cooking so here are my top ten useful gadgets to own.





1) George Forman Grill - brilliant for grilling chicken, bacon etc. A great gadget as the grill is slightly tilted so that all the fat drains away from the meat.



2) Slow Cooker - perfect for busy days, allows you to cook delicious stews, soups, risotto and roast chickens with very little effort.



3) Food Processor - one of my favourite and most used gadgets, brilliant for making grated vegetable. breadcrumbs and sauces


4) Electric Steamer - perfect for cooking rice and veggies

5) Hand held blender - perfect for making smooth soups and sauces


6) Hand Mixer - a must have gadget for making meringue or baking

7) Mandolin - great for making home made chips and thinly slicing vegetables


8) Easy Twist Garlic Crusher

9) Garlic Peeler - so simple, but makes peeling the skin of garlic easier


10) microwave - microwaves seem to have had a bad reputation in cooking circles but they are brilliant for defrosting and part cooking vegetables




1 comment:

  1. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated affairs over internet which is really appraisable. Induction Pots

    ReplyDelete